Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | RSS | More
Camaro Fest 2019
This week’s show is dedicated to the Camaro Fest IX show in Bowling Green, KY.
Chris and Jason were at the Camaro Fest show all weekend. In this episode, you’ll get our play by play of the event, as well as some special interviews with the Chevrolet folks who brought out some 2020 Camaro’s to show off.
Here is some information on the vehicles we are talking about:
The new LT1 model combines the content and design of the Camaro LT (1LT trim) and SS. It is powered by the 455-horsepower (339 kW) LT1 engine, making it the most affordable choice for V-8 performance in the Camaro lineup with a starting MSRP of $34,9951 (including destination).
The Camaro LT1 is offered in coupe and convertible models, with a standard six-speed manual transmission or an available 10-speed automatic. Additional details include:
- LT exterior styling combined with the SS’s vented hood.
- LT1 fender badges and black bowtie emblems.
- 20-inch x 8.5-inch SS style wheels at all four corners and all-season tires (versus the SS’s staggered wheels and summer performance tires).
- Available Technology Package, including the Chevrolet infotainment system2 with 8-inch-diagonal color touchscreen and Bose premium audio system.
“The new Camaro LT1 is a great choice for those seeking a pure V-8 performance experience,” said Majoros. “And at less than $35,000, it will be one of the most affordable V-8 performers on the market.”
New 10-speed automatic and more
A newly available 10-speed automatic transmission is now matched with the 3.6L V-6 engine in Camaro LT models. It is based on the 10-speed design offered with the Camaro SS and ZL1 but tailored for the performance parameters of the V-6.
Additional 2020 updates include a new exterior color and an expanded range of available features across the lineup, giving customers more ways to personalize their new Camaro:
- Rally Green exterior color.
- Rear spoiler available on LS and LT (previously RS package only).
- Dark-tinted taillamps available on LS and LT.
- 20-inch forged aluminum wheels available on LT, LT1 and SS.
- Red or orange brake calipers available on LT, LT1 and SS models.
- Red seat belts available on all models (previously ZL1 only).
- Red kneepads available on all models.
- RECARO performance seats available on LT (previously 1LE only).
- Sueded microfiber-trimmed steering wheel and shift knob trim available on LT and SS (previously ZL1 and 1LE only).
- Alloy pedals available on all models (previously ZL1 only).
- Black bowtie badges and Camaro fender badge available on LT.
- Adrenaline Red and Ceramic White leather interiors now available on 2LT (previously 3LT and 2SS only).
- 3LT now comes standard with the 2.0L Turbo engine and the Convenience and Lighting package (previously optional).
Contact Chris Frezza and Jason Debler at the Camaro Show
Follow us on our Social Media –
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/camarotalkshow
Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/camaroshow
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/camaroshow
If you’d like to be in our Podcast by asking a question, or just making a comment, we have a phone number you can call now. It is (586)486-3182.
Leave a Reply