Camaro’s Big Brother Is Here
Camaro Fest IX recap from last week to start the show.
2020 Corvette Stingray (C8) unveiled this week. We talk about the unveil and everything we know about the brand new 8th Generation Corvette.
The new mid-engine layout gives the 2020 Stingray:
- Better weight distribution, with the rear weight bias enhancing performance in a straight line and on the track.
- Better responsiveness and sense of control due to driver positioning closer to the front axle, almost on top of the front wheels.
- The fastest 0-60 time of any entry Corvette ever — under three seconds when equipped with Z51 Performance Package.
- A racecar-like view of the road due to lower positioning of the hood, instrument panel, and steering wheel. Excellent forward sightlines throughout the vehicle for both driver and passenger.
- An enhancement of Corvette’s traditional utility strengths, with dual trunks for a total of 12.6 cubic feet of cargo volume, ideal for luggage or two sets of golf clubs
We have 3 voicemails and 2 emails this week. Please continue to give us a call and leave us a voicemail at 586-486-3182.
Contact Chris Frezza and Jason Debler at the Camaro Show
If you’d like to be in our Podcast by asking a question, or just making a comment, we have a phone number you can call now. It is (586)486-3182.